21. organisation relies on the following sources of capital
22. The critical role of the SHRM Application Tool is to:
23. Procedures provide for an important element of consistency in managerial?
24. What measures are typically involved in the rationalising of businesses?
25. Human Resource Management aims to maximise employees as well as organisational
26. Which of the following is closely associated with strategic human resource management?
27. The human resource management functions aim at
28. Demand for human resources and management is created by
29. How does the selection of an international assignee usually take place?
30. Which activities are not associated with workforce planning?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on HRM
HRM Question and Answer