91. One of the following attributes of potential employees is of heightened interest to employers when recruiting Which one is it?
92. Kochan and Baroccis (1985) model of HRM has three elements. These elements are:
93. Why do some commentators claim that it is unlikely that the UK economy will become a knowledge economy?
94. The interview is used as a method for determining:
95. Why has the bureaucratic form of organisation been fundamentally questioned?
96. What are the main aims of Employee Assistance Programmes?
97. Why are employers interested in employee engagement?
98. The main challenge for modern organisations is:
99. Most organisations for Talent Management
100. According to the Leitch Review of Skills (2006), the ability of firms to succeed in the face ofgrowing international competition depends increasingly on;
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on HRM
HRM Question and Answer