11. Under which Act GST was introduced?
12. Presently how many countries have implemented GST?
13. GST comes under which amendment bill?
14. Under which Constitutional Amendment Act, 2016, constitution was amended to introduce GST in India
15. Which article spells formation of GST Council?
16. GST Council is referred under which Article of the Constitution?
17. In which year GST was first introduced in India?
18. The Central Board of Excise and Customs CBE announced that every year .................. will be considered as GST Day
19. Tax deduction at the rate of 1% on certain persons, who are recipients of supply, fromthe payment made or credited to the supplier where total value of supply, undercontract, is exceeding rupees:
20. What is the threshold limit for an individual limit for GST registration?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on GST
GST Question and Answer