21. What is the process by which individuals pursue opportunities without regard to resourcesthey currently control?
22. Which of the following factors is the most important in forcing U.S companies to focus onnew product development and increased productivity?
23. Which of the following is alternatively called corporate venturing?
24. Which of the following is used by entrepreneurs to acquire experience in an internationalmarket before making a major commitment?
25. Which of the following shows the process of creating something new?
26. Which one of the following gives suggestions for new product and also help to market new products?
27. Which one of the following is an important source of idea generation due to their familiaritywith the needs of market?
28. Which one of the following is the most important characteristic of a successful businesswebsite?
29. Which one of the following is the next stage to the Concept Stage of Product Planning andDevelopment Process?
30. Which one of the following is the process of entrepreneurs developing new products thatover time make current products obsolete?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Entrepreneurship
Entrepreneurship Question and Answer