Entrepreneurship multiple choice questions and answers on Entrepreneurship MCQ questions quiz on Entrepreneurship objective questions.
1. Having less than 50 percent of equity share in an international venture is called:
2. A corporate manager who starts a new initiative for their company which entails setting up a new distinct business unit and board of directors can be regarded as?
3. A corporate manager who starts a new initiative for their company which entails setting up anew distinct business unit and board of directors can be regarded as?
4. A Micro Enterprise is an enterprise where investment in plant and machinery does not exceed (According to MSMED Act, 2006):
5. A performance and credit rating scheme has been launched by the MSME Ministry to assess creditworthiness and capabilities of industries in the sector. What is it called?
6. A person who managed large project was termed as the entrepreneur in the _________.
7. A women entrepreneur is supposed to have a minimum financial interest in share capital of entrepreneurâ€™s enterprise:
8. EDP (Entrepreneurship Development Programmes) is required to help:
9. Family business always interested to handover the change of his business to:
10. GATT is established in 1947, under:
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Entrepreneurship
Entrepreneurship Question and Answer