MCQ quiz on Economics multiple choice questions and answers on Economics MCQ questions quiz on Economics objectives questions with answer test pdf.
1. The fundamental economic problem faced by all societies is:
2. Capitalism refers to:
3. There are three fundamental questions every society must answer. Which of the following is one of these questions?
4. In the case of agriculture:
5. The agricultural price support program is an example of
6. If there is a price floor, there will be
7. If there is a price ceiling, there will be
8. If there is a price ceiling, which of the following is NOT likely to occur?
9. The goal of a pure market economy is to best meet the desires of
10. Which of the following is a characteristic of pure monopoly?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Economics
Economics Question and Answer