21. What are ballpoint pens purchased by a clothing company?
22. What is another name for?
23. What is the process in which a buyer posts its interest in buying a certain quantity of items, and sellers compete for the business by submitting successively lower bids until there is only one seller left?
24. What are plastic cards the size of a credit card that contains an embedded chip on which digital information can be stored?
25. Most individuals are familiar with which form of e-commerce?
26. Which form of e-commerce currently accounts for about 97% of all e-commerce revenues?
27. Which of the following are advantages normally associated with B2B e-commerce?
28. If the threat of substitute products or services is low it is a(n):
29. The threat of new entrants is high when it is:
30. If it is easy for competitors to enter the market, the threat of new entrants is considered:
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on E Commerce
E Commerce Question and Answer