21. What is another name for?
22. What is the process in which a buyer posts its interest in buying a certain quantity of items, and sellers compete for the business by submitting successively lower bids until there is only one seller left?
23. What are plastic cards the size of a credit card that contains an embedded chip on which digital information can be stored?
24. Most individuals are familiar with which form of e-commerce?
25. Which form of e-commerce currently accounts for about 97% of all e-commerce revenues?
26. Which of the following are advantages normally associated with B2B e-commerce?
27. If the threat of substitute products or services is low it is a(n):
28. The threat of new entrants is high when it is:
29. If it is easy for competitors to enter the market, the threat of new entrants is considered:
30. An industry is less attractive for suppliers when the rivalry among existing competitors is:
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on E Commerce
E Commerce Question and Answer