121. Which of the following records logons and deletions?
122. E-mail messages may be stored on which of the following computers?
123. What might identity thieves do with your identity?
124. Which of the following is not a common approach to phishing?
125. A technique used to gain personal information for the purpose of identity theft, often bye-mail, is called?
126. Companies can gather information about employees and potential employees fromwhich of the following places?
127. Cyber slacking consists of what activities?
128. Cookies are used to do which of the following?
129. Unsolicited e-mail is called what?
130. What is the name of the new anti-Spam bill?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on E Commerce
E Commerce Question and Answer