MCQ quiz on Demand and Supply multiple choice questions and answers on Demand and Supply MCQ questions quiz on Demand and Supply objectives questions with answer test pdf.
1. A change in which of the following alters buying plans for cars but does NOT shift the demandcurve for cars?
2. A fall in the price of a good causes producers to reduce the quantity of the good they are willing to produce. This fact illustrates
3. Which of the following would NOT shift the demand curve for turkey?
4. Which of the following is consistent with the law of demand?
5. The law of demand states that
6. Blank tapes and prerecorded tapes are substitutes in production. An increase in the price of a blank tape will cause
7. The law of demand implies that if nothing else changes, there is
8. Which of the following will shift the supply curve for good X leftward?
9. The quantity supplied of a good or service is the quantity that a producer
10. Which of the following does NOT shift the supply curve?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Demand and Supply
Demand and Supply Question and Answer