41. Technique which tries to identify real cost of serving an individual customer is called
42. Process of manage information about customers to maximize loyalty is said to be
43. In buyer decision process, percentage of potential customers in a given target market is called
44. Aggregate value of customers base is classified as
45. Record which is based on business customers past purchases, sales price and volumes is classified as
46. Whole cluster of benefits when company promises to deliver through its market offering is called
47. This is an approach to selling goods and services in which a prospect explicitly agrees in advance to receive marketing information.
48. In an Internet context, this is the practice of tailoring Web pages to individual users characteristics or preferences.
49. This is the processing of data about customers and their relationship with the enterprise in order to improve the enterprises future sales and service and lower cost.
50. This is a broad category of applications and technologies for gathering, storing, analyzing, and providing access to data to help enterprise users make better business decisions.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Question and Answer