MCQ quiz on Commerce multiple choice questions and answers on Commerce MCQ questions on Commerce objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. After getting minimum subscription of shares, the company has to allot shares with in ..........days
2. All direct & indirect expenses related to business are charged
3. Both of the old companies will not exist in
4. Hitanshi Ltd.s purchase consideration is Rs.12,345 and Net Assets Rs.3,568, then...........
5. Holders of preference shares will have a right to vote if the dividend remains in arrears for a period not lessthan
6. If amalgamation is in the ..............., the General Reserve or Profit and Loss A/c balance will not be shown in the balance sheet.
7. If Company A purchases the majority shares of Company B, what combination would this be referred to?
8. If the intrinsic values of shares exchanged are not equal, the difference is paid in ...........
9. If the market price of the shares to be given for Purchase Consideration at the time of absorption, ............of the share is to be determined
10. If the minimum subscription is not received by the company, then the refund of application money should be made within ...........days
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Commerce
Commerce Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Commerce Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....