11. A higher inventory ratio indicates
12. The following is (are) the current liability (ies)
13. Accounting provides information on
14. Which of the following would not be found on a standardized income statement?
15. The long term assets that have no physical existence but are rights that have value is known as
16. The assets that can be converted into cash within a short period (i.e. 1 year or less) are known as
17. Patents, Copyrights and Trademarks are
18. Liquid or Quick assets =
19. The liabilities that are payable in more than a year and are not be liquidated from current assets
20. The debts, which are to be repaid within a short period (year or less) are known as
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Accounting
Accounting Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom South America South Africa Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....