MCQ quiz on Accounting multiple choice questions and answers on Accounting MCQ questions quiz on Accounting objectives questions with answer test pdf. Questions and Answers of Accounting Fundamentals, Standards and Basics for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. In which year was the Limited Liability Act passed?
2. Return on Investment Ratio (ROI) =
3. Which account is not a liability account?
4. Which of the following is not a liability?
5. Which of the following is not a credit balance?
6. Sales expenditure budget is prepared by estimating the expense(s) of
7. Which of these is not included as a separate item in the basic accounting equation?
8. Balance sheet is a statement of
9. Which of the following balance sheet equations is wrong?
10. Which of the following source books will not be required in a cash business?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Accounting
Accounting Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Accounting Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....