21. Tendons and ligaments are
22. Tendons connect
23. The cell division is restricted to
24. The end of a long bone is connected to another bone by
25. Tissue that forms a complete communication system and performs function of information transmission is
26. Tissue which is found in abdomen, around kidneys and under skin is called
27. Transpiration and exchange of gases are functions of
28. Which are the four types of animal tissues?
29. Which are the two types of tissues?
30. Which of the following tissues is composed of mainly dead cells?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Tissue
Tissue Question and Answer