11. Which of the following does (do) not apply to the trachea or bronchi?
12. Which of the following is the correct sequence in which inspired air flows?
13. On its way to the pulmonary alveoli, inspired air comes in contact with various kinds of epithelia in the sequence
14. The functional units of the respiratory system, where gas exchange occurs are
15. Which of the following statements is false concerning the pulmonary alveoli?
16. The region where a bronchus and pulmonary vessel enter and exit the lung is
17. Which of the following statements is false concerning the structure of the left lung?
18. Of the following serous membranes, the one that lines the thoracic walls and the thoracic surface of the diaphragm is
19. The pleurae perform all of the following functions except that of
20. The principal muscles responsible for the inspiration phase of pulmonary ventilation are
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Respiratory System
Respiratory System Question and Answer