31. The cerebral cortex plays a major role in all of the following except
32. By comparing the size and degree of convolution of various vertebrate cerebral cortices, biologists would gaininsight into the relative
33. Which processes in animals are regulated by circadian rhythms?
34. Integration of simple responses to certain stimuli, such as the patellar reflex, is accomplished by which of the following?
35. Which part of the vertebrate nervous system is most involved in preparation for the fight -or-flight response?
36. If you were writing an essay, which part of the brain would be most active?
37. Which area of the brain is most intimately associated with the unconscious control of respiration and circulation?
38. Suprachiasmatic nuclei are found in which structure?
39. Cerebral palsy, which disrupts motor messages from brain to muscle, is usually due to damage of
40. When Phineas Gage had a metal rod driven into his frontal lobe or when someone had a frontal lobotomy,which of the following occurred?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Nervous System
Nervous System Question and Answer