21. The blood-brain barrier
22. Which of the following is correct about the telencephalon region of the brain?
23. Which of the following describes the functional controls of Wernickes area?
24. Melatonin is a hormone produced in the pineal gland. It can be used to treat symptoms of sleep disorders and seasonal affective disorder because
25. The divisions of the nervous system that have antagonistic actions, or opposing actions are
26. What controls the heart rate?
27. What do Wernickes and Brocas regions of the brain affect?
28. The sympathetic division of the autonomic portion of the PNS does all of the following except
29. Which of the following activities would be associated with the parasympathetic division of the nervoussystem?
30. Bipolar disorder differs from schizophrenia in that
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Nervous System
Nervous System Question and Answer