31. What is the function of Zn ?
32. Which amino acid acts as a main donor of amino group in transamination ?
33. Which amino acid is formed when a keto - glutaric acid reacts with NH3 during transmmination ?
34. Which element deficiency shows bronzing leaves ?
35. Which element is necessary for meristmatic tissue and differentiating tissues ?
36. Which element is necessary to stabilize ribosomes ?
37. Which element is required for absorption and utilization of calcium ?
38. Which element is required for photolysis of water during photosynthesis ?
39. Which elements play significant role in structure and synthesis ofchlorophyll ?
40. Which group is included in Macronutrients?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Mineral Nutrition
Mineral Nutrition Question and Answer