21. State importance of Ca.
22. State importance of iron ?
23. The absorption, distribution and metabolism of various mineral elements is called
24. The method of hydroponic in which with the use of NFT, automatically, nutrient rich solution is given, is called
25. The process which release NA3 from Nitrogenous excretory waste is known as
26. The region within the plasma membrance and within the vacuole is called ?
27. Toxicity of Mn inhibits function of which other elements ?
28. What is concentration of micronutrients in the dry mass of plants per gram ?
29. What is responsible for N2 fixation in Rhizobium ?
30. What is the function of leg haemoglobin ?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Mineral Nutrition
Mineral Nutrition Question and Answer