21. While sampling marine plankton in a lab, a student encounters large numbers of fertilized eggs. The studentrears some of the eggs in the laboratory for further study and finds that the blastopore becomes the mouth. Theembryo develops into a trochophore larva and eventually has a true coelom. These eggs probably belonged toa(n)
22. A lophophore is used by ectoprocts and brachiopods
23. A brachiopod can be distinguished from a bivalve by the presence of
24. If a lung were to be found in a mollusc, where would it be located?
25. Which molluscan class includes members that undergo embryonic torsion?
26. A terrestrial mollusc without a shell belongs to which class?
27. Which molluscan class includes marine organisms whose shell consists of eight plates?
28. A radula is present in members of which class(es)?
29. While snorkeling, a student observes an active marine animal that has a series of muscular tentacles bearing suckers associated with its head. Segmentation is not observed, but a pair of large, well-developed eyes is evident. The student is observing an animal belonging to which class?
30. Which molluscan class includes organisms that are primarily suspension feeders?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Invertebrates
Invertebrates Question and Answer