MCQ quiz on Genetics multiple choice questions and answers on Genetics MCQ questions quiz on Genetics objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams.
1. Normal human eggs have
2. The cytoplasm of an animal cell is divided by means of:
3. Which of the following is correct?
4. Which of the following may contribute to causing cancer?
5. Which of the following is not true of DNA?
6. Those mutations that occur by environmental damage or mistakes during DNA replications are
7. Why is sickle cell disease so called?
8. Those cancers that derived from ectoderm or endoderm of epithelial cell are called
9. During cell division there are three types of check points one of them (M checkpoint) to ensure
10. Proto-oncogene in normal cells
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Genetics
Genetics Question and Answer