61. A first aid responder should move a victim when
62. What would you do for a victim who has internal bleeding?
63. Which of the following should be done for a person experiencing a heat related illness.
64. What do you do for a victim who has a bleeding injury to the mouth and you are sure that there is nohead, neck, or spine injury.
65. A victim has a large piece of glass sticking out of her leg. You should
66. In general a splint should be
67. A victim is coughing up blood with bleeding from the mouth and is tender in the abdomen. Pulse is weak and rapid. The victim is having signs of
68. Where would you check the pulse on a 12-year-old boy?
69. You have tried to control a victims bleeding with direct pressure and elevation, but the bleeding doesnt stop. Where would you apply pressure to slow the flow of blood to a wound on the forearm?
70. Wounds that would require stitches are
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on First aid
First aid Question and Answer