51. A woman has fallen and burned her ankle. She says she heard something snap. She looks pale and is sweating. What should you do?
52. A victim has lost a lot of blood through a deep cut in his leg. He is breathing fast and seems pail andrestless. He is probably
53. A victim of a car accident has just vomited and now appears to be coughing up blood. He is breathing very quickly and his pulse is weak and fast. What is most likely wrong?
54. Soft tissue wounds should be cared for by:
55. What is more serious?
56. Internal bleeding can be caused by:
57. Where is the carotid artery located?
58. On an infant, where would you check the pulse?
59. A first degree burn
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on First aid
First aid Question and Answer