41. A person, who is unconscious, not breathing, has a weak pulse, needs
42. A boy on the bus goes into diabetic shock, what do you do?
43. When giving care for external bleeding, what should you do first?
44. Your role in making the EMS system work effectively includes four steps.
45. Signals of an allergic reaction to a bee sting are
46. What do you do for a chemical burn?
47. An eight year old child is unconscious and the airway is blocked. You should:
48. A man is having a heart attack, he has medication with him, what should You do?
49. When caring for a student who is allergic to bees and has just been stung, you should
50. When performing infant CPR or rescue breathing, what kind of breaths should you give to avoidforcing air into the infants stomach?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on First aid
First aid Question and Answer