31. What is the first thing you should do for someone you suspect has an electrical burn?
32. What should be your first concern at the scene where a person has been seriously burned?
33. Which is not a symptom of heart attack.
34. When should you give rescue breathing?
35. A student on your bus has been hit in the mouth and a tooth was knocked out you should
36. What symptoms are associated with heat exhaustion
37. Your check of the scene suggests that a victim has suffered an electrical shock. The first thing to do is
38. A 15-year-old boy has just splashed a chemical on his face. After sending someone to call for an ambulance, you would
39. To care for a victim with a sucking chest wound, you would?
40. A student on your bus has a severe cut in the groin area, what do you do?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on First aid
First aid Question and Answer