21. A boy has a sliver in his eye, you should
22. You feel a sudden sharp pain in the bottom of your left foot. You look at the bottom of your left shoe and see a tack sticking in your shoe. What type of wound do you probably have?
23. You approach a victim that is unconscious and wearing a medical alert tag indicating a diabetic condition. You would:
24. A boy on your bus has been coughing for over a minute, what should you do?
25. Signals of head and spine injuries are
26. A girl is not breathing but has a pulse, what would be the best course of action?
27. A girl is unconscious, she is heavily dressed and her skin is reddish, dry and hot, what should you do?
28. There are three basic steps you can take in an emergency:
29. Heat stroke
30. When caring for someone who has suffered an electrical burn, you would not
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on First aid
First aid Question and Answer