11. Which of the following behaviors reduces your risk for injury?
12. You should suspect that a victim has head and spine injuries for
13. When caring for a victim with a bloody nose you would not
14. When caring for a student who is suffering from heat cramps.
15. Which is the first step when caring for bleeding wounds.
16. What should you do if you think a victim has serious internal bleeding?
17. A girl at one of your bus stops indicates that she was bitten by a snake,What do you do?
18. Bandages are used for
19. You may suspect that a student has been poisoned if they
20. Breathing emergencies may be caused from
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on First aid
First aid Question and Answer