91. Elastic bandages are used
92. Why should you cover burns with a clean or sterile dressing?
93. When caring for a choking infant, what position is the infant held in?
94. When caring for a victim who has a large burn on their forearm, you
95. Snakebites can be very serious. When caring for a snakebite victim, which should you not do?
96. How can you reduce the risk of disease transmission when caring for open, bleeding wounds?
97. When can you move a victim?
98. What would you do if a victim had a body part torn or cut off?
99. Most injuries are due to situations that
100. Splint an injury to a muscle, bone, or joint only when
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on First aid
First aid Question and Answer