MCQ quiz on Botany multiple choice questions and answers on Botany MCQ questions quiz on Botany objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams.
1. A common example of stem tuber is
2. A green house gas is
3. A low branch with a node is bent down and covered with soil in
4. A plant breeder: waists to develop a disease resistant variety. What should he do first?
5. A variety or strain produced by horticultural or agricultural techniques and not normally found in natural population is called
6. Acid rain is caused by
7. Advantages of Artificial Methods of Vegetative Reproduction include
8. Aims of plant breeding are to produce
9. Air pollution effects are usually found on
10. Algal bloom results in
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Botany
Botany Question and Answer