MCQ quiz on Blood multiple choice questions and answers on Blood MCQ questions quiz on Blood objectives questions with answer test pdf. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. Formation of blood cell is called:
2. During blood donation, the removal of blood components is called:
3. In Sickle cell anemia, red cell count is.
4. Size of red blood cell is:
5. The minimum weight of blood donor should be:
6. The lower limit of Hb in female blood donor is:
7. The disease cannot be transmitted through transfusion of blood is:
8. Red blood cells can be frozen and stored up to:
9. 500ml whole blood contains plasma approximately:
10. Immunological reactions of Blood transfusion include all except:
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Blood
Blood Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Blood Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....