MCQ quiz on Blood multiple choice questions and answers on Blood MCQ questions quiz on Blood objectives questions with answer test pdf.
1. Formation of blood cell is called:
2. During blood donation, the removal of blood components is called:
3. In Sickle cell anemia, red cell count is.
4. Size of red blood cell is:
5. The minimum weight of blood donor should be:
6. The lower limit of Hb in female blood donor is:
7. The disease cannot be transmitted through transfusion of blood is:
8. Red blood cells can be frozen and stored up to:
9. 500ml whole blood contains plasma approximately:
10. Immunological reactions of Blood transfusion include all except:
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Blood
Blood Question and Answer