MCQ quiz on Biodiversity multiple choice questions and answers on biodiversity MCQ questions quiz on biodiversity objectives questions with answer test pdf. Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. In organisms such as plants and animals, the chromosomes are located in the nucleus. Each human nucleus has this many chromosomes
2. When a plant cutting produces a new individual, it does so without the formation of a seed. This type of asexual reproduction is called
3. Parthenogenesis, meaning virgin birth in Greek, is the term used to describe the process that transforms unfertilized eggs into mature organisms. Bees are a good example, where unfertilized eggs become
4. Your height is considered to be a heritable characteristic, but is affected by
5. Offspring inherit genes from both parents. Most genes in most species exist in an array of possible forms known as
6. The five-kingdom classification system used by scientists includes:
7. There are different forms of reproduction in organisms. Asexual reproduction involves only one parent. A hydra reproduces asexually when it produces a smaller version of itself by
8. Suckers (which are miniature identical forms of the parent plant) can be formed in the roots of poplar trees. Each of these suckers can produce trees identical to the parenttree. This form of asexual reproduction is called
9. When populations of different species live together within the same area, these populations form what is known as a
10. A symbiotic relationship where one species benefits and the other species is harmed is called
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Biodiversity
Biodiversity Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Biodiversity Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....