41. How many pairs of cervical nerves are there?
42. In midbrain following structures are found at the level of occulomotor nervenucleus
43. Internal mammrry artery supplies all EXCEPT
44. Left testicular vein drains in
45. Lining epithelium of lung alveolus is
46. Lymph nodes receiving lymphatics from testis are
47. Muscle derived from 2nd arch of mesoderm is
48. Nerve carrying secretomotor fibres for parotid gland is
49. Nerve carrying sense of taste from circumvallate papillae is
50. Nerve piercing and lying on psoas major is
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Anatomy
Anatomy Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom South America South Africa Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....